April 28, 2010

God's Truth Applied to My Day

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
(I am going to accomplish terrific things today.)

My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory. Phil 4:19
(I will have everything I need today, and forever.)
God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind. 2Tim 1:7
(I have a great mind, I am full of love, and I am immune from fear.)
Nothing can separate me from the love of God. Romans 8:29
(God will be with me in every minute of this day, and He really loves me.)
He who began a good work in me will complete it. Philippians 1:6
(I am going to end up just fine, because God Himself is doing it.)
It is God who works in me to will and to do His good pleasure. Philippians 2:13
(God will bring me to every decision, and to every obedience that I need.)
The Lord is the strength of my life. Psalm 27:1
(There is nothing I cannot accomplish.)
Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I John 4:4
(The devil has no power over me whatsoever.)
God always causes me to triumph in Christ Jesus. 2 Corinthians 2:14
(I am going to succeed in everything I take on today.)
When I lack wisdom, I can ask of God, who gives to me freely. James 1:5
(I will understand everything I need to know, and I will know what to think about everything before me.)
After all, I have the mind of Christ. I Corinthians 2:16
By His stripes I am healed Isaiah 53:5
Jesus Himself took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. Matthew 8:17
(I am going to be really strong and healthy today.)
I can cast all my cares upon Him because He cares for me. ( Peter 5:7
(Jesus Himself will take care of everything that could worry me.)
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17
(Nothing can hold me in bondage today.)
There is no condemnation to me, because I am in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1
(I am totally accepted by God, totally forgiven, totally cleansed, totally loved, and I will be totally blessed today.)

It’s going to be a Great Day !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment